• About Us
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
Friday, August 21, 2026
  • Login
  • Register
Page3News Worldwide
  • Home
  • E-Paper
  • Subscriptions
  • Countries
    • USA
    • Canada
    • India
    • Balochistan
    • Thailand
    • UK
    • Australia
  • Language Wise News
    • Thai News
    • Punjabi News
    • Hindi News
  • Other News
    • World News
    • Latest Movie Reviews
    • Culture
    • Finance
    • Hollywood
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Lifestyle
    • Fashion
    • food
    • Health
    • Travel
    • Politics
    • Science
    • Tech
  • Multilingual Editorial
    • English Editorials
    • Thai Editorials
    • Hindi Editorials
    • Punjabi Editorials
    • Page3News Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • E-Paper
  • Subscriptions
  • Countries
    • USA
    • Canada
    • India
    • Balochistan
    • Thailand
    • UK
    • Australia
  • Language Wise News
    • Thai News
    • Punjabi News
    • Hindi News
  • Other News
    • World News
    • Latest Movie Reviews
    • Culture
    • Finance
    • Hollywood
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Lifestyle
    • Fashion
    • food
    • Health
    • Travel
    • Politics
    • Science
    • Tech
  • Multilingual Editorial
    • English Editorials
    • Thai Editorials
    • Hindi Editorials
    • Punjabi Editorials
    • Page3News Special
No Result
View All Result
Page3News Worldwide
No Result
View All Result
Home Australia

Meghan to headline £1,400 per person ‘girls’ weekend’ in Australia

by Page 3 News International Desk
March 11, 2026
in Australia, Breaking News, World News
0
Meghan to headline £1,400 per person ‘girls’ weekend’ in Australia
0
SHARES
7
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on WhatsappShare on TelegramShare on LineShare on Email

The Duchess of Sussex will headline a women-only weekend retreat in Sydney, Australia in April this year, with tickets starting at A$2,699 ($1,900; £1,400) per person.

The three-day event will be during Meghan and the Duke of Sussex’s visit to Australia next month, seven years after their first visit in 2018 when they were still senior members of the Royal Family.

Touted as “a girls’ weekend like no other”, Meghan will speak at a gala dinner, with VIP ticket holders to get front-row seats and a group photo with the duchess.

The 300-person event has been organised by the Her Best Life podcast, founded by Gemma O’Neill and well-known Australian celebrity Jackie “O” Henderson.

O’Neill – a former staffer and producer for actress Nicole Kidman – confirmed the event on Wednesday during the podcast, which she now presents by herself after Henderson stepped back as a co-host last month.

“I have admired [Meghan] and what she has endured… and how she has demonstrated how a woman can be pushed down and she can still rise,” O’Neill told her listeners after the announcement.

She said that a long-time friend was at Meghan’s house and suggested to the duchess that the two should meet.

“She’s effectively doing this as a favour because of our mutual friend,” O’Neill said, and because Meghan supported “women trying to be their best selves”.

After initial reservations about the offer, O’Neill almost turned it down, but thought her podcast audience “deserved it”, she said.

“It’s a very small event for 300 women… it’s going to be a fireside chat with Meghan and I.”

VIP tickets cost A$3,199 ($2,300; £1,700) per person.

Described as an “unforgettable weekend for women ready to reconnect, recharge and have some serious fun”, the event will be held at a five-star hotel at Coogee Beach in Sydney’s eastern suburbs.

Activities include talks by a psychologist, yoga, sound healing, a disco and a meditation and manifestation session.

RelatedPosts

Imran Khan, Military Pressure and the Quiet Rewriting of Pakistan’s Power Structure

Republic of Balochistan Seeks UN Observer-State Status, Calls for Diplomatic Engagement

Baloch Resistance Gains Momentum as Fighters Seize Saranan and Destroy Police Station

Since the couple’s last Australian visit in 2018, much has changed for Meghan and Prince Harry.

Their 16-day tour in October that year was the then-newly married royal couple’s first major overseas trip. Hours earlier, Kensington Palace had announced Meghan was pregnant.

Observers deemed the Australia tour a huge success as the pair rode a wave of popularity.

They visited Bondi Beach, took a boat ride on Sydney Harbour and Prince Harry climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge with then-Prime Minister Scott Morrison.

In January 2020, the couple stepped down as senior royals and moved to the US amid concerns of intense media scrutiny and allegations of racism by family members.

Last year, Prince Harry spoke about his strained relationship with his father, King Charles, and how he would “love a reconciliation” with the Royal Family.

Earlier this week, a spokesperson for the couple said the trip to Australia in April will be for “private, business and philanthropic engagements”.

The news of Meghan’s Sydney event comes days after her lifestyle brand, As ever, announced it had ended its partnership with streaming giant Netflix.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex signed a contract with Netflix in 2020 to produce TV and films for the platform, believed to be worth about $100m (£75m).

Meghan’s lifestyle and cookery show – With Love, Meghan – ran for two series and a Christmas special but did not perform well with audiences.

Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.

Unsubscribe
Page 3 News International Desk

Page 3 News International Desk

The Page 3 News is a Multilingual Worldwide daily newspaper founded in 2021. It is published in Bangkok, Thailand by the Page 3 News Thai Limited Partnership. Page 3 News is available to the world in all the three formats i.e. e-Paper, digital and print. The Page 3 News is having offices in many countries like Thailand, India, Canada, USA, etc. and is currently published in English, Thai, Hindi and Punjabi languages.

Related Posts

Imran Khan, Military Pressure and the Quiet Rewriting of Pakistan’s Power Structure

Imran Khan, Military Pressure and the Quiet Rewriting of Pakistan’s Power Structure

by Ms Sonam Mahajan
August 21, 2026
0
5

PakistanI federal cabinet approves sweeping changes to Pakistan’s defence laws, amending the Army, Air Force and Navy Acts. On paper,...

Republic of Balochistan Seeks UN Observer-State Status, Calls for Diplomatic Engagement

Republic of Balochistan Seeks UN Observer-State Status, Calls for Diplomatic Engagement

by Page 3 News International Desk
August 21, 2026
0
22

International Desk: The Republic of Balochistan has formally called on the United Nations and the international community to grant it...

Baloch Resistance Gains Momentum as Fighters Seize Saranan and Destroy Police Station

Baloch Resistance Gains Momentum as Fighters Seize Saranan and Destroy Police Station

by Page 3 News International Desk
August 21, 2026
0
0

International Desk: Balochistan’s resistance movement has once again demonstrated its ability to challenge Pakistani security forces, with armed Baloch fighters...

Bangladesh keeps door open to Mecca Pact as new power axis takes shape in Asia

Bangladesh keeps door open to Mecca Pact as new power axis takes shape in Asia

by Page 3 News International Desk
August 21, 2026
0
2

As the Mecca defence pact gains momentum, Bangladesh is weighing its options. Dhaka says any decision will be guided by...

North Korea fires suspected ballistic missile toward sea, says Japan

North Korea fires suspected ballistic missile toward sea, says Japan

by Page 3 News International Desk
August 21, 2026
0
1

The launch came a day after Pyongyang dismissed Washington's move to scale back military exercises with South Korea as Kim...

Meta faces landmark child-safety trial over Instagram and Facebook

Meta faces landmark child-safety trial over Instagram and Facebook

by Page 3 News International Desk
August 21, 2026
0
1

Twenty-nine US states accuse Meta of designing Facebook and Instagram to keep children hooked and concealing the risks. The company...

Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Page 3 News Multilingual Worldwide

The Page 3 News is a Multilingual Worldwide daily newspaper founded in 2021. It is published in Bangkok, Thailand by the Page 3 News Thai Limited Partnership. Page 3 News is available to the world in all the three formats i.e. e-Paper, digital and print.

The Page 3 News is having offices in many countries like Thailand, India, Canada, USA, etc. and is currently published in English, Thai, Hindi and Punjabi languages.

Category

Calanderwise News

August 2026
MTWTFSS
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31 
« Jul    

© 2024 Page 3 News - First Multilingual Worldwide Newspaper based in Thailand.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password? Sign Up

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
All fields are required. Log In

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Subscriptions
  • E-Paper
  • World News
  • Balochistan
  • USA
  • India
  • Thailand
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Australia
  • About Us
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Disclaimer

© 2024 Page 3 News - First Multilingual Worldwide Newspaper based in Thailand.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.