• About Us
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
Monday, May 25, 2026
  • Login
  • Register
Page3News Worldwide
  • Home
  • Page 3 Family
    • E-Paper
    • E-Magazine
    • Management Team
  • Subscriptions
  • Countries
    • USA
    • Canada
    • India
    • Balochistan
    • Thailand
    • UK
    • Australia
  • Language Wise News
    • Thai News
    • Punjabi News
    • Hindi News
  • Other News
    • World News
    • Latest Movie Reviews
    • Culture
    • Finance
    • Hollywood
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Lifestyle
    • Fashion
    • food
    • Health
    • Travel
    • Politics
    • Science
    • Tech
  • Multilingual Editorial
    • English Editorials
    • Thai Editorials
    • Hindi Editorials
    • Punjabi Editorials
    • Page3News Special
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Page 3 Family
    • E-Paper
    • E-Magazine
    • Management Team
  • Subscriptions
  • Countries
    • USA
    • Canada
    • India
    • Balochistan
    • Thailand
    • UK
    • Australia
  • Language Wise News
    • Thai News
    • Punjabi News
    • Hindi News
  • Other News
    • World News
    • Latest Movie Reviews
    • Culture
    • Finance
    • Hollywood
    • Business
    • Entertainment
    • Sports
    • Lifestyle
    • Fashion
    • food
    • Health
    • Travel
    • Politics
    • Science
    • Tech
  • Multilingual Editorial
    • English Editorials
    • Thai Editorials
    • Hindi Editorials
    • Punjabi Editorials
    • Page3News Special
No Result
View All Result
Page3News Worldwide
No Result
View All Result
Home Breaking News

Dozens feared trapped after nine-storey building collapses in the Philippines

by Page 3 News International Desk
May 24, 2026
in Breaking News, World News
0
Dozens feared trapped after nine-storey building collapses in the Philippines
0
SHARES
1
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on WhatsappShare on TelegramShare on LineShare on Email

30 to 40 people were reported missing based on information from ​the ​site foreman

Dozens of people are feared trapped under rubble after a nine-storey building under construction collapsed in Luzon, the Philippines.

Several, including the site foreman, ⁠managed ​to escape, and 24 others in the vicinity have been rescued. According to information from ​the ​site foreman, around 30 to 40 people were feared trapped, Jay Pelayo, the Angeles City information officer, told DZBB radio, as quoted by Reuters. According to a site engineer, 19 people had been working at the ⁠site, ‌Pelayo said.

This comes a day after a massive fire engulfed a coastal community in Manila.

Search and rescue operations are ongoing with more than 100 police and other government personnel at the spot, AP reported police Brig. Gen. Jess Mendez, as saying.

It was not immediately ‌clear what caused the collapse, Pelayo said, adding that the city engineer is reviewing the construction history.

RelatedPosts

Pakistan Must Withdraw from Republic of Balochistan: Mir Yar Baloch

Pakistan’s credibility under fire in US-Iran talks; Islamabad accused of playing both sides

21-year-old Nasire Best identified as White House shooter, believed he was Jesus

“The assessment is not yet ‌finished. The unified command system is still working on it, and it is ‌too early ​to determine the ​cause ​of the collapse, which is still being evaluated,” Pelayo said.

“Power lines were ​hit and were now being ⁠secured. We are calling on residents in the area to cooperate with authorities so rescue operations ‌for ⁠those trapped are not delayed, and no one else is put at ​risk,” he said.

Angeles City used to host one of the largest overseas US Air Force bases until it closed in the early 1990s.

Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.

Unsubscribe
Page 3 News International Desk

Page 3 News International Desk

The Page 3 News is a Multilingual Worldwide daily newspaper founded in 2021. It is published in Bangkok, Thailand by the Page 3 News Thai Limited Partnership. Page 3 News is available to the world in all the three formats i.e. e-Paper, digital and print. The Page 3 News is having offices in many countries like Thailand, India, Canada, USA, etc. and is currently published in English, Thai, Hindi and Punjabi languages.

Related Posts

Pakistan Must Withdraw from Republic of Balochistan: Mir Yar Baloch

by Page 3 News International Desk
May 24, 2026
0
21

Claims military occupation, enforced disappearances and resistance movement continue in the region A fresh statement released under the banner of...

Pakistan’s credibility under fire in US-Iran talks; Islamabad accused of playing both sides

Pakistan’s credibility under fire in US-Iran talks; Islamabad accused of playing both sides

by Page 3 News International Desk
May 24, 2026
0
6

Pakistan’s controversial role in the US-Iran negotiations has triggered sharp criticism, with analysts accusing Islamabad of pursuing a dangerous double...

21-year-old Nasire Best identified as White House shooter, believed he was Jesus

21-year-old Nasire Best identified as White House shooter, believed he was Jesus

by Page 3 News International Desk
May 24, 2026
0
1

The motive behind the attack remains unclear, while the report said he was mentally disturbed and believed he was an...

Deported Gaza flotilla activists allege abuse, sexual violence in Israeli prison; sparks global outrage

Deported Gaza flotilla activists allege abuse, sexual violence in Israeli prison; sparks global outrage

by Page 3 News International Desk
May 24, 2026
0
0

Israel’s prison service has denied the allegations, with one of its spokesperson calling them to be "false and entirely without...

F1 legend Alain Prost injured in suspected robbery at Swiss home

F1 legend Alain Prost injured in suspected robbery at Swiss home

by Page 3 News International Desk
May 24, 2026
0
1

The police said that several balaclava-wearing intruders broke into the house and threatened the occupants. They "inflicted minor head injuries...

24 killed in blast near railway track in Pakistan’s Quetta; BLA claims attack, say reports

24 killed in blast near railway track in Pakistan’s Quetta; BLA claims attack, say reports

by Page 3 News International Desk
May 24, 2026
0
33

Pakistan Quetta Today Blast: The explosion occurred Sunday, May 24, near Chaman Phatak railway station in Quetta. Home Minister spokesperson...

Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Tumblr Pinterest

Page 3 News Multilingual Worldwide

The Page 3 News is a Multilingual Worldwide daily newspaper founded in 2021. It is published in Bangkok, Thailand by the Page 3 News Thai Limited Partnership. Page 3 News is available to the world in all the three formats i.e. e-Paper, digital and print.

The Page 3 News is having offices in many countries like Thailand, India, Canada, USA, etc. and is currently published in English, Thai, Hindi and Punjabi languages.

Category

Calanderwise News

May 2026
MTWTFSS
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
« Apr    

© 2024 Page 3 News - First Multilingual Worldwide Newspaper based in Thailand.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password? Sign Up

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

*By registering into our website, you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy.
All fields are required. Log In

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • E-Magazine
  • Management Team
  • Subscriptions
  • E-Paper
  • World News
  • Balochistan
  • USA
  • India
  • Thailand
  • Canada
  • UK
  • Australia
  • About Us
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms and Conditions
  • Disclaimer

© 2024 Page 3 News - First Multilingual Worldwide Newspaper based in Thailand.

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Visit our Privacy and Cookie Policy.